On 4 June, an award ceremony was held as part of the Platinum Ounce 2019 contest. According to the Contest Expert Committee, the Medicine360 project was recognised as the best digital project of 2019.
Platinum Ounce is the all-Russian open contest for professionals of the pharmaceutical industry. After 20 years, this award ceremony has become one of the main events of the pharmaceutical market.
In 2020, the Contest was first held as an online broadcast. Thanks to this, even those who could not do this before could take part in the event.
The winner of the Platinum Ounce is determined by a board of more than 100 experts. Voting is two-stage:
● At the first stage, experts identify candidates in different categories. There are up to 5 manufacturers or products in each category.
● In the second stage, experts vote to determine the winner in each category. Winners are announced during a live broadcast at the award ceremony.
A digital ecosystem project for healthcare professionals. Medicine360 won in the Digital Project of the Year subcategory of the Vector of the Year category.
The following participants were also in this category:
● Doktrina.rf innovation portal. Autonomous Nonprofit Organisation of Further Professional Education Doktrina Training Centre.
● Centre for Innovations and the Internet of Things in Healthcare on the Basis of the Skolkovo Foundation, jointly implemented by AstraZeneca, QIAGEN, Radiotherapy Equipment Factory LLC (R-Pharm Group of Companies), Russian Post, Sberbank, Stentex, Nokia, Vympelcom PJSC (Beeline) and GE Healthcare.
● Glaucoma.ru ophthalmological portal. Grotex LLC.
Ilya Sankov, Executive Director of Bionika Digital LLC, presented the award.