«The Company of Decade - the Russian pharmaceutical products manufacturer»
The list of shareholders entitled to demand Buyout was formed as of July 5, 2013.
Shareholders who voted negatively or did not vote at the EGM regarding reorganization of the Company were entitled to demand buyout of all or some of their ordinary registered shares in the Company in the procedure stipulated by the laws of the Russian Federation until November 11, 2013.
- the NAV value as of September 27, 2013 amounted to RUR 31 324 866 768. Hence, the total sum for buyback stands at RUR 3 132 486 676.80;
- the price was determined by the Board of Directors at RUR 2 180 per ordinary share;
- the total number of shares that will be bought out from shareholders - 1 436 920 ordinary shares;
- the total number of shares requested for buyout in proper form and within the prescribed period – 2 842 118.75 shares;
- the value of shares requested for buyout in proper form and within the prescribed period – RUR 6 195 818 875 (19,78% of NAV);
- requests to purchase Company's shares are to be pro-rated at 0.5055807375 (the “Multiple”) as all purchase requests exceed the 10% of NAV figure. The Multiple was calculated as follows: the amount of shares that the Company is obliged to buy / the total number shares requested for purchase.
The Company has bought out ordinary registered shares in the Company from the Shareholders demanding such buyout in full amount and on time, i.e. not later than December 11, 2013.